Election Day Eve. As the electorate warms up its right to vote and the candidates barnstorm their way across the battleground, tension runs nearly as high as the vindictive rhetoric. Still, how the questions and speculation swirl!
- Is Ohio the “decider,” or will Florida pull a come-from-behind voting scandal to reclaim the main stage?
- Will a victorious Mitt Romney host a celebratory “Big Bird BBQ” on the White House lawn with a cadre of redneck, anti-PBS millionaire backers?
- Will second-term-President Barack Obama force through a “red state tax” requiring all Republicans to either donate one firearm to China or give $500 to Planned Parenthood?
- Will the Mayan prophecy of world destruction render the election moot?
- Has Ron Paul actually been right the entire time?
- And just what is the Mormon church doing during all of this?
Oh, the expectation is almost too much to handle.
Still unsure which one should get your vote? Check out these 12 ways to pick a candidate.